Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Obsessed with Pinterest.


I currently love Pinterest!

For those that don’t know Pinterest is a “content sharing service” users can share images, videos and websites online by pinning them to their pin boards for others to see. I use it for fun when I pin images of clothes or products that I like but I also think it’s a helpful tool for work as well. I have boards dedicated to design so for example if I see a restaurant interior that I like I will pin it to my board and the content will be saved for future reference. Sometimes it’s difficult to keep track of all the inspiration you find on the web and constantly saving it on your computer can slow it down, it’s a prefect place to keep it organised and accessible. For my next project at uni I’m going to set up a board for my research so I can quickly pin my work for reference.



If anyone wants to follow me you can find me on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment